“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Get Prepared for ADD Night

It’s going to be the 21th Annual Dinner & Dance (ADD) soon which is falling on 15 Oct 2010 the following Friday. Well, Rome was not built in a day. Gorgeous and glamorous eye-catching outlook is always becoming a big deal to all women as though a very important lifetime endless project for every woman. We all are pursuing the best of us to be shown in front of others and not be embarrassed. As well as me! *chuckle*

Thereby, I did myself a TRIAL makeup to test the new effect of my newly bought glimmering Majolica Majorca eyeshadow palette. I love the mix and match of the shiny pink and the metallic purple around my eyes. They look perfect to me.


On top of that, the ADD is themed a Mystic Egyptian Night and people are supposed to dress in some theme-related costume, like Egyptian costume or Arabian style will do. Well, it’s basically an option. I’m not going to follow the theme coz it’s very difficult to find that kind of dress here plus, it can only be used once and left in the wardrobe forever.

I have got myself a sweet little black evening gown – the top is embroidered with some sort of tiny little floral around the fringe, the skirt is consisted of a few layers of black voile. It is about two inches above my knee and it has to be shorter in order to keep myself look taller. Haha~

Also, I have bought a few of other accessories to complement my garment – a glitter snake ring and a bunch of shiny black flower made of some kind of feathers.


The snake ring is covered with the tiny little glistening rhinestones and the snake is holding a crystal ball in the mouth.

No comments: