“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Getting Myself A New Pair of Nike Sport Shoes



The outsole of my old ones are almost wore out which is the great evidence of their DEDICATED service in my past four years of sport life – jogging, squash, basketball and badminton. Credits go down to them. Well done!!

Then, I bought myself a new pair again yesterday, around RM359. I’ve got to do so but still, I feel reluctant to dump away the old shabby ones. Let me be frank, I’ve never thought about to throw them away even after I have got a new pair, nor even when my hubby wanted to chuck them out for me. May be I’ve planted some feeling on it too, just as what I did to my Kendo Kitty.

It’s not completely damaged; it still can be used for some exercise which doesn’t require much heavy work, like jogging. Ow yah, perhaps I can bring them back to my hometown when I back there for vacation. I can put them on when I go jogging with my father - YES!! I will do that.

No comments: