“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My ex-Primary-Secondary-Best-Schoolmate's ROM





Today is my best ever buddy's ROM. She has eventually found herself another better half one whom to spend with for the rest of her life. Eerrrr... So jealous! Ha.

I'm the first arrival guest of hers. Oh my God. Where are the others? I can't spot any familiar face in the crowd. Oh yah, maybe I'm a bit early than the said time. So I call up Mary to check where she is now.

Oops, she is still in the cab, halfway to this restaurant. Ok. I will just hanging around or just sipping my favorite jasmine tea, hmm... it smells sweet... while surfing through my PDA to spend my extra time. She will be here shortly...

No comments: