“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet Lovely Couple

I can’t wait to upload these few (also the only few) pictures which I could barely take during my buddy’s ROM. Some of them were downloaded from her colleague's camera.

Frankly, she looked stunningly gorgeous in her eye-catching makeup and the lovely designed wedding gown with some long tapering tails at the back. She specially ordered it from UK. On top of that, she had twisted some of her long hair into a knot and planted a black flower to it which was perfectly matching with her bright red gown. Wow, how clever!



PS: Too bad that I had got to rush back to JB for my tuition class tonight otherwise I would be rather to stick with her for longer time. Well, I hope we both could get together again soon! Cheers.

No comments: