“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Adore Cartier LOVE Ring

I was browsing for the LOVE ring series on Cartier website last night. Just out of the blue. I looked for a wedding ring which I expect to have a few diamonds on the ring. Well, every girl love diamond - it’s always so gorgeous and makes oneself looks extremely brilliant. I told my hubby before that I fancy two types of design for my wedding ring; one is with a few rubies adorned with some tiny little diamonds, while another one is the LOVE theme from Cartier.

I adore Cartier jewellery especially the LOVE theme series ever since I saw the design – LOVE ring and bracelet on Bosco (Hong Kong actor) and Stefanie (Chinese singer from Singapore) about a few years ago. I actually hadn’t read the price by that moment. So, I got no idea how expensive they were. But, definitely would not less than RM5000, I thought.


Not until last night, I requested Cartier to send me the information about the item that I fancy. To my astonishment, the LOVE ring (B4032500) is priced from RM9250 ++. Gosh. It’s extremely pricey!! Far beyond my maximum estimation. But… but… I really love that ring!! *sigh* Well, guess my hubby won’t give a nod after knowing the price unless he is out of mind…. *sigh again*

No comments: