“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, November 29, 2010

Give Up iPhone4?

I'm still dithering about to sign up a plan or not in order to get a new iPhone4 for my Christmas present this year (my hubby pays for everything).

I’m currently using a prepaid line, never thought of taking any postpaid package. Do I really can get used to it? I would receive a bill by every month end with a roll of calls listed which telling me that you have got to pay off this and that plus some other anonymous charges which I might need to check where they are come from. For God’s sake, I hate this!

Second, I don’t want to get rid of my existing DiGi line. I ever think of taking DiGi postpaid but the DiGi centre nearby my place doesn’t supply iPhone4. I would have to go down to the town area if I want to subscribe DiGi postpaid with iPhone4. Damn. What if the iPhone4 is unfortunately showing some or minor issue and need to send for servicing? I probably have to drive 30minutes plus to the town again just for sending a phone for repairing. And, another long distance drive needed for getting the phone back afterwards. Goodness! It sounds so troublesome.

One more, taking DiGi postpaid with iPhone4 will bond me for two years. So loooong!

The only advantage I can see from DiGi is, the monthly charges are about RM58 plus 5% tax which is somehow cheaper than other lines. I think this is the only attractive point I can find about DiGi so far.

My hubby told me that the SIM card used for iPhone4 is smaller than the standard size. What?! What the hell of this sort of design? Why on earth they always want to be so customised and so outstanding and so different from others? Do they really know that sometimes it brings trouble to the end customer like me? What the hell is exactly in their mind?

I don’t want iPhone4 anymore. Go away! No more iPhone4 in my life, ever. Taking an iPhone4 seems to be adding a trouble to myself. My head is pounding hard inside everytime I think of those listed above.

No comments: