“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sign Up an iPhone4 Plan at Maxis

My hubby is RIGHT! I shouldn’t be so conservative about the whole issue. After all, it’s just a mobile phone with more advanced technology (my hubby keeps persuading me to try it out); prepaid and postpaid is merely a rule about either paying off the money before or after the usage. Not a big deal at all.

Yea, perhaps I was over-worried. I shouldn’t have to bother so much. There must be some advantages come along with the mobile phone that the whole world is crazy about it.

Ok, no more dither or agitation. I finally sign up an iPhone4 plan tonight at Maxis rather than DiGi. Both of their offered packages are quite similar except Maxis can bond up to a year while DiGi insists at least 2 years. Well, it’s actually too long for me. I prefer more freedom and flexibility, so I choose Maxis finally. Around RM100 per month with extra 5% tax charged. Errhmm… it still smells pricey but look at the bright side, why not I take the chance to try it out for a year and see how is the service liked?! Thinking in this way always motivates me more.

I will get my new iPhone4 after two weeks’ time. Looking forward to it. My heart is doing a kind of jig now. La-la-la~

No comments: