“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, November 22, 2010

This Is Very Much Touching!

My hubby is really a sweet darling! He always gives me a surprise just out of the blue and it makes my day! This is another one again that just happened tonight.

It took me really long time to get home. When I came out from the airport towards the taxi stand, it was already almost half past ten. Miserably, there was a long queue before me. Why on earth there were so many people took taxi tonight?! Jeez. It took me about an hour to catch a taxi home. Fifteen to twelve when I reached home tonight. I was frustrated, wore out completely.

Once I switched on the light and lifted towards the first floor, I saw these entire lovely handmade wooden Mickey and Minnie standing steadily on around the table as though they were all welcoming me home. Jesus! I know this is another surprise from my hubby when I was not around and he did that quietly for me. I always know that. I love you darling!! You are brightening up my mood tonight!!

No comments: