“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Visited My Sis at Curtin

My sis is currently in her exam week. It’s a very important week for her. She can only back home next week whereby I will have left my hometown again. We would not be able to meet each other except we paid her a sweetest visit today.

We had four people here – mum, dad, Ah Chii and I. Another brother was not going with us because he has a miserable infection at his left ear and not convenient for travelling at the moment. We took about 3 hours plus to get there.

Everyone was dashing thru the compound together with her quick commentary almost on every single corner of the uni. She was our tour guide today. For a moment, I started to miss my uni (University of Plymouth) again.



The weather was CRAZY! It’s raining heavily in the morning but suddenly turned out bloody hot in the afternoon.


Time to say GOODBYE again. I could feel that my sis was reluctant to let us going home.


Here is the last bit for my sis - try your best and we all will be cheering up here for you!!!! Gambatte!!

No comments: