“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Collect iPhone4

When I received the call from Maxis Center asking me to collect my iPhone4, I was totally running wild! I wouldn’t believe that I would have it soon - very soon - very very soon. About just in the next minute. Stay calm - I told myself.

WOOHOW!! I was still buzzing with great excitement. For a moment, I felt there were many little iPhone4’s hovering over my head in their tiny little angel wings. Up and down, as though a loads of musical notes flying cheerfully on the stave. Goodness.


Now, I can’t stop fiddling on my new iPhone4. Ho-ho-ho! Great thanks to my Santa Claus hubby for this wonderful Christmas prezzie, although it's a week earlier. Love it!! XXX

No comments: