“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, December 31, 2010

FREE Holiday

This has to thank to those Malaysian team who made their triumph in AFF Suzuki Cup that our Prime Minister had declared today as a special public holiday for all over the country as the appreciation of their great play. The most important point is no work for today. How nice!

I slept in this morning and only been awoken by a call from my sis. She is looking for an external hard disk, so I told her on the phone that I will help her to browse in Singapore if I happen to go there again.

Then, for the whole morning, I had been searching and downloading a loads of features from Apple store online, which definitely including those photography functions, graphic editing features, games, e-books, etc. The most exhilarated thing is, I have finally found the LOMO function on the web.

You know what, I had been desperately looking for that feature ever since I got my iPhone. I immensely enjoy shooting people and static objects, just figuratively. So, I always want to play on this LOMO effect. I found it’s great which can bring out some unique feeling of the object that I always look for. Now, there it is. I got it. The lenses are limited for free version unless you are willing to spend $0.99 for adding a new different lens. This is the only drawback unless you can get this iOS4.2.1 jailbreak.

Well, I won’t bother about that after all, except when I get bored with what I can play on iPhone. Certainly not now, I tell you. Hee-hee

No comments: