“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, December 10, 2010

Poor Calf

I was so excited about taking part in the basketball game again. My heart was throbbing with excitement as well. I had never felt this since long time ago after we did our last play about a year back. Everyone was too addicted in their work, I think. Ha. Recently, they launched it back again.

The team was joined in a few new bloods this time. They are Malay guys whom just joined TLMS lately and they seemed to be very expert in this sport. They played it quite well. At least I could see from the way they snatched, dribbled, and defended the ball and everything. They looked really perfect as though a group of semi pro basketball player.

Perhaps I was out of that sport for too long and thereby I felt myself really dull tonight. I need some times to catch up every skill.

One thing that really bad that happened to me is, my right calf is dreadfully hurt when a violent crashing just now in the game. My arm was hurt as well just that it is not as worst as my poor calf. The pain is like you getting a deep bruise but it’s much more aching than that. The injury seems happening from inside my calf as there is no bleeding or bruise shown on the skin at all.



It’s so pain that I can only walk like a limp now. Wishing the pain will go away as soon as it can.

No comments: