“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chinese New Year Vacation

Every Chinese is gradually returning home for Chinese Lunar New Year next week. Me too, and this is a ‘must’, otherwise I would find it as a ‘disaster’ for not being able to reunite with my family in this very important Chinese festivity.

I was counting on every single day to the date of returning home. My flight to KL was about 7am early morning, and so I gotta wake up in my bleary-eyed around 4.30am this morning to get the rest ready. Well, this was dreadful!

My hubby (he will be back to Sarawak tomorrow) sent me to Senai Airport and left after I entered the boarding room. The weather was cool and there was little sprinkling outside too. It’s raining season again, always comes around this period.

The flight to KL took about 45 minutes to arrive. My transit flight to Bintulu was at 11.35am. Before that, I was just meandering around in the KLIA for idle browsing from shop to shop.

Three new books again in my shopping bucket - Sherlock Holmes I and II, and a book regarding the communication technique by Sonya Hamlin.
P/S: I realised that I really enjoyed to do my shopping in bookstore when I was idle.


In drowsy look. The air was freezing cool as though I was in a winter =_+”


Delicious lunch box - curry chicken rice plus the others.
Now, it kept me warm.

No comments: