“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Hubby Got an iPhone4 Too

Darling, you are naughty enough by fooling me with your new iPhone!!!

You know how my hubby made a humorous joke with his new iPhone on me tonight? Here I’m telling you – I left my iPhone next to the laptop, and was laying cosily in the sofa bed and watching a Hong Kong episode. As usual, my hubby came and sat next to me after his shower, holding an iPhone.

I took a quick glance on the iPhone and said,” Playing game again?” He smiled back and replied,” Yes, darling.” Ok. Nonchalantly I pulled my sight back to the screen again. However, I peeked through the corner of my eye that I saw my hubby giggled at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“No, everything is fine,” he said while fiddling the iPhone in his hand. I squinted at him and the iPhone back and forth, trying to find out any anomaly. But nothing I could discover. Probably I was over sensitive, I thought. Then I just added, “Only about 30% battery left, you are not going to play long.” Again, I forced my eyes lying back on the screen again.

Then, my hubby put forward the iPhone to me and asked for the password to access the network. “Huh, did you reset the password?” I doubted. “No, I don’t,” he exclaimed. “You must be accidentally removing the code,” I retorted while jabbed in the password. I gave the phone back to him and he had never stopped giggled at me. OH-MY-GOD!!! Why on earth he was so out of normal tonight? What’s wrong with him? I couldn’t continue to watch the drama if I could not find out the reason.

“Hey, what happen to you? Can you explain why you are so unusual tonight?” I requested.

“Errrr… Ok. Before that, go and pause the screen first,” he said.

I moved forward to the screen and pause it and came back to him again.

“Didn’t you find out something?” he turned the giggle into a huge laugh now. I felt I was like a silly who didn’t have an idea of what’s going on. I turned my sight back to the table where the laptop was and scanned for every detail. Oops. I found something. I saw my iPhone in champagne red cover was still resting next to my laptop. What about the one in my hubby’s hand? Goodness! He has actually got a new iPhone4 too. The cover is even exactly the same as mine.

OH-MY-GOD!!! OH-MY-GOD!!! OH-MY-GOD!!! I couldn’t stop pouncing on him and shook him in violent. I was completely HOAXED!! Ergggg… o(>o<)o

No comments: