“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pretty Bride - Mary Yu



Oh, we both finally met up again last night! It was a nice long chat with her and I didn’t realise that two hours gone in our chatter and still not felt enough to put on a full stop. Ha. We continue again next time yah.

I grab a lovely photo of hers from her wedding album which I think they both looked perfect in there with very natural and innocent smiles and share it on my blogspot. She is always a vey gorgeous, charming and trendy lady who I told myself I would chase her if I was a man. Ha. It’s just a puppy joke during my school days.

Now, we both had grown up and have our own family to carry on. Before this, we both were staying apart (she lived in Perth, Australia) and didn’t able to meet up for quite many years. I think more than 10years at least. Thanks God for reconnecting us back again.

Although we have changed and we are all finding our own place in the world, we all know that no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we are still good HOMETOWN FRIENDS! *wink*

No comments: