“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Return To JB

The vacation is going to END soon and I’m going to take a 2.30pm-flight back to Johor this afternoon, together with my hubby. *sob sob*

By original plan, I will be going back in office tomorrow. But, I’m thinking if I want to take another additional half day leave in the morning or not. My flight will arrive in JB around 10.10pm tonight. After spending another ten to fifteen minutes to collect the luggage, then queuing up for taxi, this could be eleven plus something after I get home.

Take or not? Take? No? Which one? *dithering*

Is there ok to leave the job for so long? Literally the answer is ‘NO’.

What about in physical concern? My body and mind will not be able to cope with all the issue and work out the solution appropriately if I do not get a proper rest!

Ok. Honestly and finally, I think I really need to extend my ‘recovery’ nap. After all, I will be completely exhausted after such a long distance late night flight (as usual). If I want to conduct an efficient work, I’ve got to be in a GOOD condition. Yes, I definitely need that. So, HALF-DAY-LEAVE direction is PASSED!

No comments: