“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Love This Cameron Sweetcorn




It was Wong, my colleague who shared me this lovely sweetcorn when I was busy struggling in my bag for some snack to soothe my hungry in the morning.

He told me that it was from Cameron Highland and it’s only there can you buying this delicious sweetcorn.

The taste was completely different from what I had before. It’s juicier and crunchier. I like it! The skin of the kernels was as thin as you could see the juice inside. The kernels were bundled together like many immaculate pearls clustered together.

When the moment you took the first bite, the skin just blasted and the sweet juicy thing spread in your mouth entirely. It was really tasty and yummy! Wow, couldn’t be better!

I feel I start to love this new species from Cameron! Remind me to buy it if I happen to visit there. Yeah!

No comments: