“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The First Post After Relocation

Well, it has been quite a long while to leave my blog in quiet and mute, COMPLETELY. Ha. Apologies to my beloved ‘diary’ and whoever cares about me. Sorry for keep you waiting.

Yah, I’m back in here again. And also, return at my desk. I hadn’t been able to get on internet as freely as I could these few weeks. I was too busy for that - as I mention in my earlier posts, my hubby and I were engaged in shifting all belongings from the old place to our new home gradually since last month. Thanks God, everything was perfectly on schedule and progressed well. We are now living in our new wonderland!

In between, we had met some difficulty on looking for the manpower and vehicle to shift the big appliances like fridge and washing machine which couldn’t fit in my small little Kelisa. I had approached a few people or so called FRIENDs to seek for the contact number of the shifting services or any resource for shifting our fridge and washing machine from one to another place.

Enthusiastically, they gave a verbal agreement to offer their assistance at the first place but soon turned into quiet later and pretended as though they had never had such conversation before. What a jerk!

On top of that, thanks God. There is still a real angel next to me who I can really rely on. Surely God had listened to my prayer and so sending him to me. He helped me a loads, more than I could expect. Here I would like to express my thousands and zillions gratitude to this kind buddy. Thanks for lending me a hand when I need it. Do call me when you need my help in future. I can be your volunteer!

A friend in need is a friend indeed. It just proved to me that who is my real friend and who is not.

No comments: