“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, April 4, 2011

Guilty?

Do you feel any guilty when you didn’t update your media page like Blogspot, Facebook, Twitter for certain long period of time? I DO.

My hubby is thinking that I must be mistaking the ‘fun’ as an ‘official responsibility’, as though my daily job to accomplish. And, he cannot stand on my weird perception completely.

Oh well, may be yes, or may be no. I mean, I do enjoy writing the blog or describing what I’m doing on some media websites to update the people who care about my recent life. Another reason is, you can absolutely express your own secret feeling or thinking at will and this is a good way to please yourself too when you are down.

But, somehow I would still feel uneasy when I didn’t carry out them for ages. The feeling is like you go to the same shop every day to buy your bread and somehow you stop from doing that for a while. Or, another one is, you call back to you mum and dad in hometown every week and you suddenly not making it for some time. Hmm… Do you get it? Well, maybe I’m not a good illustrator.

Anyway, that’s a kind of natural feeling without any solid reason. I’m sure everyone should have that in life too.

No comments: