“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bovril ran away

Guess what I did tonight? I went to buy Bovril just now!

I had been long time never taking Bovril. I wanted to crave some tonight. Hee-hee. So after violin class, I deliberately stopped by at the supermarket on the way home, and bought a smallest one. It cost me about RM8 something.

Now, I reached home. I couldn’t wait to open the cap. One second before, I was ecstatically scooping out a big full spoon to mix in my well-cooked congee. Guess what happened in the next?

It began with - I wanted to store the Bovril in the fridge afterwards. But out of the blue, just a few steps before I reached the fridge, the little bulbous jar slipped off my hands like a runaway pony, banged on the floor and fell into pieces. The black sticky stuff splashed out on the mosaics. My eyes opened wide and I was speechless. It took me quite a while to regain my conscious.

Gosh. My Bovril is gone! And, the most important point is, I only managed to take a spoon from it, which returned me only RM2 of overall… Geez! The rest of my RM6 is vanished into bubbles and disappeared into air now.

Drat…!

No comments: