“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, May 28, 2011

LV Fever

It seems to be zillion years for me in order to grab one.


My first LOUIS VUITTON handbag! My first ever branded handbag! MY-OH-MY. This is incredibly driving me crazy.


I can’t really remember when I started to wish myself could have one. But I can still recall that I started to make up my mind in order to have one of my own was when I travelled to Macau and visited the LV store located in Venetian Resort-Hotel. I was amazed by many LV bags which standing proudly and highly on the shelves with some distance between each other. They were indeed fascinating.

For a moment, I found myself thinking how glamorous and elegant I could be with this fashionable handbag. It would definitely compliment my outlook.

LV Speedy 25 was the first in my option list. But I changed my mind after listening to my hubby’s new proposal and some from other salesmen and girls in the store.

So. Finally, I bought the Neverfull PM Damier Azur. They all commented this was so match to my sweet lovely image. Ha-ha. I won’t deny.


In spite of myself, I just couldn’t stop admiring my reflection in the mirror with the new bag hanging on my shoulder. Hee-hee *giggle*

No comments: