“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shopaholic Returns

Not kind of extravagant but hmm… kinda wish to pamper myself after being working so hard and diligent for last few months to setup up the new home. I had skipped almost all the movies and shopping which I used to do over my weekend during that tough period. Now, I settle in my new place and gradually carry back my fantabulous life again!

These are my latest purchase - I bought a new pair of high heels in bright red, a scarf and a lovely white colour evening dress from different boutiques nearby my place.



Actually, I have a similar pair of the heels which I bought from Vincci last year. Can’t remember the exact date. But the design and the colour are more or less the same as my newly purchased ones, except the new ones are higher and have longer toecap (tip).

These new pair cost half of its original price, hence it’s worth to grab ones. Some more, my feet look great in there too, especially the inner curve presents a good shape of my feet.

I want to put that on together with my white lovely evening dress during some formal occasion next time. They could make up a perfect ensemble, I think!

No comments: