“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still Irresistible

Last Saturday morning, he (my hubby) almost dropped his jaw when he seeing me holding another two new carrying bags home.


Well, actually I went to collect my white evening dress, which been sent for teeny modification to well fit my smaller size. However, during the collection, the salesgirl introduced me a pair of new SAKURA high heels with coolest design, and the silky black short pants.


The shoes looked cool to me – mainly composed of blue jeans kind of fabric and brown leather, as though they were designed for people who going to set off an expedition in desert. I seemed like to have seen them somewhere on the TV shows, worn by some unknown western celebrities. Yeah, may be yes may be no. Who cares.

Both heels and pants were really nice, I found myself thinking in sudden interest and wondered how much they were. Erhemm… The heels were pretty much expensive, around RM250++. The pants cost me less than RM50.

My hubby felt guilty that he hadn’t been with me when I went to collect my dress. He said he should come along so that he could drag me away from the irresistible temptation and spending much money again.

Err… whatever. I now have two new pairs of high heels in consecutive weeks. Perhaps, I should call myself a shoeaholic, then. Ha.

No comments: