“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chicken With Chestnut For My Dearest Dad

Dad, Happy Father’s Day!!!!


I have specially cooked this particular dish for you on this special day. This is also my first time to try out this cooking where I seasoned the chicken with special homemade marinade (I learned this recipe from a magazine) and simmered the chicken with chestnuts which had been boiled on its own prior to the chicken.



Besides, I also added in some chopped garlic, ginger and a few pieces of carrots and the spring onion at last to make the taste even more fragrant! Do you smell it, dad? Hee-hee.

This time, you gotta ‘taste’ with your eyes first, with some fancy imagination too. Next time, when you come down flying over here, I will make you the dish again to let you really gorge on.

Love you always, dad! Hope you have a great time!!*wink*

No comments: