“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Heart Tells Me…

… to follow my desire.

Quit the tuition or not?

I can’t remember how many times I have been asking myself this question. This is pretty struggling.

Actually the reason gets me to this juncture is that I can hardly pursuing what I really want and things I like to carry out if I still taking this part-time job. Like, I hope to concentrate much effort on my engineering job, especially I just take over the development project in the team, and I really hope to make it a success. In order to accomplish this great task given, I have to divert most the energy, time and attention in the research and system integration study.

That sounds a bit frustrating. Yeah, it is. But, isn’t this is what I craving for so far? I want the shabby DOS system to be upgraded. I want to make the instrument control more easy and convenience to operate and manage. I want all the crappy issue to go away in majority.

So, here I am. This is the chance to make my dream real. The golden opportunity which I have been waiting for ages.

I know there won’t be easy to get thru but put it at the other hand, each problem that I solve will become a rule which serves afterwards to solve other problem. Finally, it makes up the overall deal!

Still, my strong enthusiasm is the steam that drives the engine. I believe, I can do it.

No comments: