“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, June 6, 2011

Taking A Day Off

It’s the first day of working week again but I’m taking a day off.

Simply want to give myself another additional rest day especially I’m still suffering from the inflammation of the gums which near to the last two wisdom teeth (I had a total of four but two had been removed about two years ago).

The painful swelling is caused by the improper eruption of the extra teeth which making the area difficult to clean and eventually become the hotbed for the bacteria. For God’s sake, it hurts and I can only get rid of the two bloody teeth after the inflammation has subsided.

I was advised by the dentist to come back again after a week. Well, now I have to rely on the pain killer to get my days moving on.

Today is also the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival. Here I wish everyone has a great time with your family and someone you are with.

No comments: