“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, July 7, 2011

All Going Back In Quiet Again

The house is put back in order. Quiet in the atmosphere as though you can hear the whisper of the lizard at corner.

My sis has finally left in the evening, back in Miri for her next check-up tomorrow. Dad will fetch her from the airport tonight. They both will be going back to hometown on the same day after her check-up.

I start to miss her and the days when she was around. The house was full of our chatty, very noisy, from the morning until we went to bed at night, mingled with the sound from the different channels on the telly. She was busy jabbing in different number on the remote in the meanwhile when the program was boring.

We gossiped on different topics, about our parents, our brothers and their ‘secret’ lovers, the movies, the fashion, etc. And I kept nagging at her about the food she ate. I couldn’t stand on seeing her taking some much high calories junk food and drink. Whenever I cooked something that really nutritious for her, she only took very little (I thought she just wanted to be polite). She ate loads of fried ones and she loved them so much. Oh Jesus! This is honestly terrible! She has to reduce them if she wants to go for healthy life style.

Anyhow, it was really fun to have her around. Although sometimes she did something that could piss me off, but she was indeed a good companion who always cheered my day up.

I don’t like to be ALONE… I like to be accompanied. However, I found me always on my lonesome, no matter when…

No comments: