“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Excited!

The first round of sweetest and warmest small home party was successfully hosted in last weekend. Tonight, we are throwing another one again.

As I said in previous post, it's in steamboat manner and mostly served with seafood - craps, prawns, fish fillets, squids, mussels, enoki, etc. Oh yah! One more, two bottles of Merlot red wines will be served in the dinner too (this is the first time ever I bought the red wine).

I bought quite loads of raw ingredients from the evening market last night. The friendly fishmonger had even curious on so much seafood I bought as it has far beyond the usual amount I used to purchase. I told him there will be a party going on tonight. And you guess what, without any of my request, he extended his volunteer to offer me some special price cut on the seafood to show his support. He even asked me to inform him next time if I plan to hold any other party again so that he can particularly supply me the freshest seafood. Oh, he is really kind, isn't he?! But, why he is so good to me? No idea.

I have got most of the raw food I want from the evening market except a few more items like chicken fillet, mussels, golden onion and others - those I have to look from the hypermarket. Soon, I will be departing with Hubby together later to complete the groceries.

Whoa, busy weekend coming up! Wish my dearest buddies will enjoy the party tonight. I'm getting excited now!

No comments: