“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miss Out The Bi-weekly Presentation This Afternoon

I should be in the office now. However, I’m not. I’m staying at home today. You might have already figured out what happens to me again. Drat! I’m SICK again.

It’s throat infection at the first place and now turns into fever, as though out of a frying pan into the fire.

However, there is one thing that worth of my comfort is the fever hasn’t kept up to reach the worst line yet. I mean it is not increasing anymore but maintained in the ‘secure’ region. I keep on putting the gel-cooling pad every eight hours, drinking the salt water and loads of water to sponge the heat off my body. It works out slowly.

There is actually a bi-weekly meeting going on this afternoon whereby all the ME (Manufacturing Engineering) members will get together to share the information and knowledge between different sections. It’s a really good chance to catch up the project each member is working on thru this meeting. Drat! I will miss it for this week.

May be I should take some tablets after lunch to really get rid of this bloody fever. By then I might be able to join the meeting in the afternoon later.

No comments: