“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mocha… Another Mocha At Secret Recipe

I came back for its mocha again.

I love the taste, as I described in my previous entry a few days ago.

I love its small cup packaging too. Just enough. Not being too much.

Again, I asked the waitress to make it in the take-away cup. But eventually I finished it in the caff. The waitress must be thinking I was a weirdo. Ha. Who cares.

On top of that, due to it’s lunch hour, so we ordered some other things for filling up our empty stomach.

No comments: