“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My First PLATINUM CC Ever!!

This could be the most exciting bit out of this gloomy period. Until now, I still could hardly believe that I have been granted with a Platinum membership of MasterCard by UOB Bank.

I mean, wasn’t only people with significant annual income, like may be seventy or eighty thousands per year above could entitle with this elegant membership? Why me? My annual income is not reaching that bottom line even.

But I do admit that I’m a great “money dispenser”. I’m a shopaholic. I like buying things especially the bags and shoes, as you know. However, I always insist on clearing off all the balance every month without leaving a penny behind. So, is that my good reputation so far entitling me with this extraordinary privilege? Could be.

Oh my God. I feel extremely glad! Can’t wait to have my first PLATINUM swipe anymore. Hee-hee!

No comments: