“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sauté Fish In Sweet Spicy Thai Sauce

Do you like this dish? My hubby and my sis have given a thumb-up for it tonight, so do I. *grin*

Again, this is another new attempt in my cooking ‘industry’. I hate the heavy fishy smell of this fish fillet, so I cooked with the Thai sauce to eliminate the nasty smell and gave it a fragrant.

I heated up the oil in the pan, fried the fillet until half cooked. Then, took out the fillet and left it on a plate aside.

Next, fried the chopped garlic and ginger, then and there together with the sliced onion. I didn’t add in any oil again for this as there was still some left over from the previous.

Just a little while after, added in the half-cooked fillet back into the pan again and continued to stir well with others. I added in the Thai sauce and salt in the halfway and carried on cooking till the pleasant aroma was busting out.

Finally, sprinkled some rosemary leaves and a little spring onion on the top to spice up the flavour and made for great presentation.

Done!

No comments: