“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sisters Babbling

This is another day we spend time together for delicious food and private chatty.

As her wish, we went to Secret Recipe for lunch before servicing my car afterwards. We ordered quite many cakes, about four. We thought we might not be able to finish them in one short and we were in hurry. Therefore, we asked the waitress to pack the cakes in take-away boxes instead.


She had ordered her favourite chicken satay and the fruit juice while I went for grilled mushroom chicken rice, and my second mocha in life (I had my first whole cup in UK back in year 2005) ever.

Honestly, I disliked drinking coffee at all as it tastes bitter to me. I like tea more. But my hubby kept encouraging me to try the coffee since ages ago, especially the mocha which typically with chocolate added to sweeten the flavour. Hence, here I was making the first step out to order myself a whole cup again.

Hmm… I liked the taste. Choc mixed with coffee. Sweet and bitter. I started to like it. Ha.

I know soon I will fall in love with MOCHA too.

No comments: