“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Eternal Knot

When I finished brushing my teeth and was stepping out from the bathroom, I spotted a few red things aligned on the bed just a few paces away. First, I thought why my hubby left the moon cake boxes and its carrying bag on our bed? (What a bloody sense! Who else on earth would think of moon cake in late night? Guess nobody except me. Ha.)

Wait! They did not seem like moon cake boxes. When I strode towards them, I suddenly realised. Hey, they were Cartier’s!!

OH-MY-GOD!!!!! OH-MY-GOD!!!!! OH---MY---GOD!!!!! I found my heart started thumping so quick. I couldn’t describe my feeling exactly. It was nervous but exhilarated in the same time.

My mind running wild and I couldn’t say anything but only gazing at my hubby with a complete shocking face. My darling grinned at me with a huge smile, holding my hand and bringing me to the bed. He let me sat down by the bedside and then he kneed down right in front of me.

Wow! This was an inevitable moment which I had been waiting for. Okay. Be SERIOUS. Shhhh…

Darling push-opened one of the Cartier’s cases, a shining exquisite bling was appeared to me. Along with that, I could see the glint in my darling’s eyes too. Next, he asked me with full sincerity “dear, will you marry me?”

Oh-oh-oh. That gonna be my unforgettable moment ever. You know how I reacted? I laughed and I said zillion times of YES, but only in my heart quietly. Haa-haa! Sorry. I couldn’t help giggling before him. I must be out of mind.

I can’t remember how many times he asked me just now until eventually my “YES-YES-YES! I’m willing to be your another half!” booming in the air accompanied by loads of cheers.

We both are so glad tonight and feel touched.

We put the rings on for each other. We held each other densely and gave each a big and deep kiss. I could feel the merry tears shone in my eyes silently.

Darling, thank you, I LOVE YOU… I’m willing to spend the rest of my life only with you and forever. This is my vow to you, to our eternal love. *muak*


2 comments:

杨 霓 said...

恭喜成为人妻了。。祝你们幸福美满。

Jenjen said...

谢谢Nini!我跟老公昨晚刚从家乡回来。
现在呀,不止是人妻,还是媳妇、大嫂,以及大伯母了。哈哈,很enjoy新的身份!^^