“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, August 1, 2011

Just A Little Something Again

At first, I was merely accompanying my friends for buying the dinner suit and the bridesmaid dress plus some other accessories to match on. However, by passing thru all those bling-bling in the store, I felt my shopaholic nerve was slowly coming back again.

Oh NO. Once again I broke my bottom line. I couldn’t resist myself from all this temptation. I started to browse mine too. But, still I kept an eye for the dresses and shoes if they really suited my friends.

Three of us kept on trying in different dresses, fabulous shoes and things like bangles with colourful rhinestones, earrings, bracelets, etc from store to store. The most interesting part was putting on the corset. Tell you what, that was my first time ever to put that thing on. In fact, I always hoped I could try once in my life coz I knew I must be looking fab in there. I mean, I used to see some of the celebrities on TV dressed in corset and that lovely thing made their body a really charming and amazing shape. Since then I start fond of corset too, by honest.

However, the only concern was the price. It cost around RM200 per piece which was definitely over the odds. Errhhmmm… But I really like it! I really hope I could have one in my wardrobe! I really wish to experience the superb of my body line in there, like others!

Thinking of the price. Two hundred is certainly not an arbitrary number in frank. Okay. Let spare me some times again before making up my mind.

Well, at last, I bought a massive stunning headwear which completes my whole annual dinner ensemble, a mirror stand, a hair sponge, and a mascara guide. Oh yah. Something extra – I add a new Hello Kitty jitbit to my CROC shoes too.

Oh, what a wonderful good shopping day!

No comments: