“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, August 5, 2011

Love Cadbury Snack Bar

Cadbury has always been my favourite brain stimulant in the early morning. Usually, I will start my whole-day-brain-racking programming job with a small bite and nibble around slowly inside my mouth until it's completely melting away.

It's resembling popeye gulped down his energy-strengthen-spinach to get himself stronger.

Love every crunchy bite at each crumbling hazelnuts in between. Love the tender sweet choc flavour. Hmm… Just irresistible!!



Oh yah. Besides, I have another two extra rice cracker bars from my buddy too. They are from Japan. Still, not only just the delicious taste but the packaging is always so adorable!

No comments: