“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yeah, I Do, I Do, I Do, Do, Do Do Do Do Do Do Doo

La-la-la-la~ Super thrilled tonight! It may be as great as winning a lottery. Ha ;P

Guess what. I finally got Colbie Caillat's latest 3rd new album – “All Of You”. I couldn’t found any in JB yet. I had been searching this album since a few months ago, after I first listened it from the radio. My hubby eventually found this from Singapore.



I’m really excited about this. Colbie’s last two albums were amazing, and this album is just as great!

But the copy that I got is kind of modified version which does not come with the lyrics. This version merely distributed in Singapore and Malaysia and it's also the only Colbie's album we can find in these two countries. Well, I think the only advantage of this is, it’s cheaper than the complete version. Ok, it makes the deal.

No comments: