“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Going Out!

I dragged my youngest bro to go outside with me after lunch today. I had been staying at home for the past two days to solve his laptop problem. That bloody little chap had been downloading some kind of pirated thing which crashed the Windows two months ago. It took me ages to sort out that trouble by the end. I warned him to learn from the lesson and no more again.

We first popped in to an eyewear shop next to my father’s hardware shop to conveniently make some adjustment to my new Levi’s specs. The legs were too straight which could hardly fix the specs in place, especially the whole specs kept moving downward against my nose when I bowed my head. Increasing the arch angle to 45 degree near the end of legs solved my pain.

Next, we did some shopping nearby. My little bro brought me to a mobile shop and showed me the Sony Ericson Vivaz that he was craving for. He held it in hand and kept playing around with that new toy. He liked it very much. I know. But I was on budget lately so I could not afford to buy him one. Well. Boy, please study hard so you can claim one from dad later. Hee-hee.

By the evening, my dad brought me to see his swiftlets house and also his new huge spacious business shop which has finished the renovation work and is gradually been filled up.

Look, here is my dad’s new shop! I like the signature colours my dad picks. Isn’t it looked great of its overall?!


A few snapshots of work cubicles in third floor.


According to dad, this room is reserved for my piggy sis after her graduates next year.


Here is the boss! My dearest dad…


This is his potential successor. Haha. JOKE!

No comments: