“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Heading Home

Wow, now I know why Doraemon likes Dorayaki (red bean pancake) so much. It’s desperately YUMMY!! The outer skin is pretty soft but firm in texture, and I can still bite the incomplete-grind-of-red-bean in the stuffing. Oh-my, I can’t wait to savour my delicious Dorayaki especially I’m quite peckish now!


Oh yah, just a heads-up. I’m actually in the KLIA now and waiting for my next transit flight back to my hometown. Still have plenty hours to go before boarding…

No comments: