“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, September 16, 2011

Off Day

Here is another off day which sparing me extra times to do my painting in the studio almost the whole day.

Do you like this piece? I like the combination of red, orange and dark green colours to make up this tree. It’s not simply an ordinary tree but a kind of abstract delusion.


Next, it’s a red wooden chair. We have an exact real one in the living hall.


This is a land of grace. How I wish I could ramble in there. Stretching out my limbs and laying in the field, breathing in the fragrant of nature, listening to the rustle of leaves which they have their whisper of joy in my mind.


Let these yellow creatures showing you the beauty of life.


Lastly, left the lonely swing in the caressing warmth of the sun…

No comments: