“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, September 29, 2011

On Our ROM Day

We all gathered up at hubby’s home before departing to the registry. Mum and dad went to fetch up grandparents and we all met up at the place at the end.

She is my grandma. She was the one who kept ‘pushing’ us to attend every Sunday services when we were still kids. Although she is suffering from senile dementia but with God’s almighty power, I do hope that she could get over it or at least not forgetting every one of us who loves her so much.


My dearest dad had his greatest smile today. He might think that he could finally pass off his responsibility and guardian about me to other now. Ha.


Groom’s family – his uncle, grandmothers and mother-in-law. Many thanks to beloved grandma’s for making yourself available on our big day.


With my dearest dad and mum. Err… Mum looked so tiny like ‘clamp’ between us. Weird snapshot.


It’s indeed my pleasure to get my bro put aside all his work to turn up in this important event. My youngest one is having a school exam today so he is absent.



My family.
We didn’t appointed any professional photographer today but let my sis be the one. Some of the pictures are a bit disappointing, though. Ha.


I have two fathers now - father-in-law and my still dearest father.


Mum in her favorite reddish ensemble, with my handsome stylish bro.


When everyone was in the registry room. The ceremony was about to begin.


Listening to the briefing of the registrar – Johnny Hii. Followed by signing on the marriage certificate each afterwards.


Our witnesses.


Exchanging the eternal rings. Ooh... This had been the precious moment I waited for long...


Newly wedded couple~


Receiving the marriage certs from Johnny.


Sharing the lomo picture Johnny took for us with grandpa.


About to depart to the restaurant for a simple lunch.



Here she is - my cute pretty sis in her cool suit. Wish you get your Mr.Right someday!


Hubby's family.


First out of seven dishes. (I can't recall its name.)


Group photo before leaving.


A NEW member (hubby) is added to Nguang's family now. Hee-hee.

No comments: