“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today We Slept In...

“Hey gal, you still on your bed? What time you go to bed last night?” shouted my dad from the other side of phone.

“About twelve, I think…” I replied with a huge yawn, stretching one of my arms out.

“10 hours you sleep! Ooh, that’s fair enough! You’ve got to wake up now!” That’s how my dad being the morning alarm to call us gets out of bed. Ha.

Here are some clumsy pictures of us on the bed. Hee-hee.



Setting up to go out for lunch soon later. Do you notice that I’m in my new specs?

No comments: