“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Met My Old Old Old Hometown Friend - Mary Yu

She is my old old old hometown friend whom I was talking about. We know each other since Primary 5. Yeap, it sounds almost zillion ages ago. Ha. Fortunately we both still well keep in touch.

I found the time to catch up was too short and rush for us this afternoon. But, I indeed enjoyed the moment very much. It’s like went back to old school days and so much excited in women chatter. Ha. Surely we will meet up again soon! ;)

No comments: