“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Picking Out My Bridal Gowns

Being ill for many days but still have to keep myself up for this TASK... Look a bit pale and tire, anyway...


I like the combination of black and white (at first row). I was thinking to take that gown as the 'official' wedding gown' on my big day and I'm sure a lots of elders would jump and yell at me, especially my mum. Haha~
For the gown at second row below, I'll definitely take off the strap during the photograph session held next week. I prefer plain around my neck area.


This is one of my favorite gown. Polish and gracious.


Imagine myself as a mermaid in this. Ha =p


I'm thinking to find a magician-liked velvet top hat to compliment the first gown at second row. Or may be I could use back the huge black headwear in the ADD last year. See how, then.


My darling STRICTLY wants me to take this gown otherwise he refuses to take photo with me. Haha... This gown is pretty huge and heavy but I start to feel myself like a little princess in this gown. Hee~


Gown with water lily petals design, told by Kelly.


Gonna really get somewhere to boost up if I decide to take this gown. Haha


Only try for fun... Not in my spec. The second piece at the second row makes myself look like a cosplay gal.


La-la-la~


Going back to my favorite colour again.


I like this cutting, fix my body well.


Designer dress which ever went on magazine.
Even skinny in here... What if I dress in this gown on my big day?! Will that cause a row?!

No comments: