“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, February 18, 2012

She Is Coming Down To JB Again!

My sweet pretty sis. Still single and available. She has no idea that I'm offering her for 'sale' now. Haha ;p


Dinner with my sis at Ippudou after her arrival tonight. Ordering our favorite dishes.


She and me! The tallest and the shortest in Nguang's family. LOL ;p


These were just the peels she left me. I had not even taken one yet. (=x=)


Wedding card and gift from my sis. I like the cartoons she drew, they're just so CUTE! Thanks again, to my dearest sista!!

No comments: