“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Something To Continue In The Evening...

After sending my friend and her hubby to JB custom and my sister off to airport, we moved on to do some body massage. My darling proposed this and I was always fine to tag along.

Don't be surprised. These were all my dinner tonight . They did look heavy to me and a bit too much too. Anyway, I finished them by the end. After this, I gonna really control my appetite and get my 'big' stomach back to 'smaller' one. Well, I've to undergo some torturing process to get this worked out. (T^T)


Making the reservation first.


It was sooooo lucky to bump into this little concert in Harris. I was doing some reading at the other side in the book store and suddenly heard someone playing the familiar tunes on violin. Here there were, all little angels holding their mini violins and playing the songs under the guidance of their instructors. Bravo!


Ok. Time up! We came back to here again to start the body massage we booked earlier.
Guess what I was doing this time? Not foot massage nor the Thai traditional body massage (this is too rough for me, and I had had once before and I did not really enjoy it) even. It's Thai Aromatherapy! This was really fab. I found myself like it sooooo much after the first trial.
As usual, you will be asked to take off all your clothings and you're almost naked except they will pass you a disposal panty to put on. Then, you lay down on a hard mattress with your head down and the fabulous session starts! Oh my, I really enjoy this so much and I will definitely be doing this again next time.


When come to the end of the month, I will try to tell myself don't panic, don't panic. It's only a credit card bill, a piece of paper with a few numbers. These numbers have gained me something in term of lotsa pleasure and inspiration in whatever way... I'M TELLING A LIE. Ha!


Finally I can bring the hot flower tea in the new flask to work starting from next week again. It has been plenty of months I didn't do that again since I accidentaly broke the lid.

No comments: