“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, March 17, 2012

In The Morning Before The Painting Class Started

This is the EXPRESSION I like most. Natural and thoroughly reflecting my personal characteristic. But Oops, the glasses were slightly tilted.
I lingered over the Gloria’s Jean Café for about two and a half hours – ordering a piece of choc croissant and, caramel latte the coffee I like most, reading a magazine with the MP3 on. Those are the albums from Govi – Your Lingering Touch (on guitar mainly), and Kevin Kern (piano) – More Than Words, very sentimental songs and some other string instruments plays.


It had almost got to the bottom but the flower was still there. It tasted sweet. May be this is the ordinary type as it is quite common over all the places. Well, I still prefer the SALTED type in all. Merely personal taste.


Checking and updating my planner and reviewing the painting notes.


I bought this handy pocket notebook during my trip to Hong Kong last year. No particular reason but just been attracted by the unique design – Alice and the Caterpillar printed over the fabric as the cover of the book.


Showing off my first and the only handmade shoes I have. Hee.

No comments: