“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Something That Annoyed Me

I do not like people whom taking chance in approaching me during certain event and then after BEFRIEND, this NEW one trying to interfere me with so called their new and effective business perspective and multi-level marketing strategy in making greater income to bring up better life. If I'm not wrong, their next step is to gradually BRAINWASH me by any ways they could and I know very well that they are sparing an effort of pulling me in to their society again.

This seems like keep repeating and am really getting sick of it. Tell you what, no matter what, I like my job so much and I'm really enjoyed to be an ENGINEER and I have my own plan towards my own life. I will NEVER REGRET.

If you feel you are not satisfying with your current situation, you may change. But DO NOT THOUGHT OTHERS IS FACING THE SAME SITUATION LIKE YOU DO AND INTERFERE THEM.

We all live in different ways. You have no idea how my life is going and what I have been experiencing. I do not even know yours. So, do not push me any further if I do not show any interest in your business. I just want to be courteous at this point. That's it.

No comments: