“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Worked For More Than 12 Hours

Yeap. Unfortunately it happened in these two days, one coming after another. I could only be home after 8.30pm and after shower, I took my dinner after 9pm. That should be called as SUPPER instead. I’m frustrated.

Just a while ago, my sis was telling that she would like to attend a career fair in KL by the end of this month. Then I told her that I wished to join too. Who knows I would be offered a job immediately after the walk-in interview. By then, I would tell them “Hmmm, in fact I only make it for FUN”. What would they react after that? Chucked me out of the hall at next second?! Haha. Great. My sis thought something went wrong in mine. LOL

Then I continue to tell her, 6 years ago, I got interviewed, by my superior. 6 years later, I’m the one who interviewing people now. In a nutshell, I’M UPGRADED in all. Haa!

You know what, I just interviewed a few of candidates for the position of Test Engineer since this morning. Honestly, it’s pretty fun to QUESTION them something tough and challenging, and seeing them turned into nervous and anxious, racking their brain to get an answer for my questions. Now, I’ve a sudden feel of myself like a crazy mad head.

Well, just excuse me please. I’m pissed off with my work today. Poor them.

No comments: