“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Coffee And Me

Do you like coffee? I like it, especially caramel latte – that has always been my favourite so far! Not addicted to it but simply be fond of.

To me, it’s not just a coffee latte, nor solely blended black powder stirred in hot boiling water, added with caramel sauce or what. I always think it’s an implication of life art on the other side of view.



Comparing to the ordinary caramel latte, I prefer one with added little salt. You know why, life is not only all pleasant and yummy or just as bitter as espresso, it can taste other like a teeny little SALTY bit?! Erm… it’s like creating a little SURPRISE in between. You get it?! Hee~

Sipping a mug of hot latte in a raining day by the window. Taking a break from busy paces. Relaxing in freedom and finding tranquil. That’s one of the greatest pleasures in life. I will never forget how it makes me feel.

No comments: